CES 2013: ZTE Announces 5.0 FHD Quad-core Smartphone Grand S
ZTE has announced the world debut of the ZTE Grand S – 5.0 FHD LTE at 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). As the flagship handset in ZTE’s high-end Grand Series line of products, the ZTE Grand S is the company’s first FHD smartphone and is enabled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor.
The ZTE Grand S represents the company’s latest entry in a new era of smartphone design, which will continue in 2013 with the introduction of additional high-end smartphones. ZTE's new Grand Series also includes the Grand Era and Grand X.
From the full-website display to the 4G LTE high-speed network, the ZTE Grand S offers cutting-edge features to smartphone users. ZTE Grand S also offers smartphone photography mavens advanced functions, face recognition, anti-shake and a panoramic camera.
Key features of the ZTE Grand S include:
- 4G LTE
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.7GHz quad-core CPU
- Android Jelly Bean operating system
- 13M AF camera with Flash and 2M FF 1080P video
- Expert hardware and software safety protection standard - Palm Manager
- 5 inch FHD screencapable of full-website display
- Dolby Digital surround soundMemory: 2GB RAM + 16GB EMMC
- Dimensions: 142*69*6.9mm
The ZTE Grand S will be available for online purchase in China first in Q1 of 2013.