Agilent Technologies to Demonstrate LTE and WLAN Test and Measurement Solutions at 4G World
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 15, 2012 - Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced it will demonstrate its newest LTE and WLAN test and measurement solutions, which cover the global technology and applications ecosystem for next-generation mobile broadband networks, at 4G World (Booth 322), McCormick Place West, in Chicago, Oct. 30-31.
Agilent experts at this upcoming event will showcase:
RF and Microwave Handheld Test Tools
- Rugged, economical 7-GHz, 13.6-GHz and 20-GHz HSA handheld spectrum analyzers simplify field test with a robust task planner for automating measurements in the field.
- The lineup of 14 new FieldFox handheld microwave analyzers brings bench-top accuracy and durability to on-the-go applications. The compact, 6.6-pound (3.0-kg) microwave models can be configured for cable-and-antenna analysis, spectrum analysis, vector network analysis, or all-in-one capability up to 26.5 GHz.
LTE Mobile Device R&D Bench-top Testing
- Using the Agilent PXT, engineers can test LTE data modems and phones in all phases of development. An extremely versatile LTE test instrument, the PXT can test RF parametric performance and functional end-to-end data throughput, flexibly create and analyze protocol messages and verify devices meet LTE design requirements.
LTE Mobile Device R&D Conformance Testing
- Agilent LTE conformance tests include extensive coverage for RCT, PCT and RRM, and are validated by the GCF and PTCRB for both FDD and TDD technologies. This capability is essential for equipment vendors developing and certifying devices for use on LTE networks.
Wireless and Cellular Protocol Testing
- The Agilent N7109A is a 2-, 4- or 8-channel independently tuned 6-GHz RF signal analyzer. It leverages the multichannel and MIMO measurement capabilities of the industry-leading Agilent 89600 VSA software. The N7109A enables fast, informative measurements for beamforming, carrier aggregation, OTA and modeling antenna patterns for existing and emerging wireless and cellular protocols.
- The Agilent M9381A PXI RF VSG is ideally suited for testing and validating wireless and cellular radios, wireless and RFIC components and other applications requiring a best-in-class modular signal generator. It offers 10-us switching in list mode, +18 dBM output power, 160 MHz of bandwidth and unmatched linearity, level accuracy and repeatability in PXI.
Signal-Generation and Analysis Solutions for LTE-Advanced, MSR and 802.11ac
- Agilent offers the industry's first LTE-Advanced signal generation and analysis solution, using Signal Studio and 89600 VSA software, now with enhancements in carrier aggregation and MIMO.
- The company also offers the first 3GPP-compliant multistandard radio solution with the N9083A MSR measurement application and Signal Studio software.
- Agilent's 802.11ac WLAN solution includes the only 160 MHz wide, with 0.4 percent EVM, RF vector signal generator (N5182B MXG), and a PXA signal analyzer with 160-MHz analysis bandwidth, along with the N9077A 802.11ac embedded measurement application or 89600 VSA software.