Continuous Computing - Trillium
Trillium wireless software from Continuous Computing is synonymous with high quality and superior performance. Our team has leveraged more than 20 years of innovation to create a complete protocol solution for the 4G wireless / Long Term Evolution (3G LTE) market, enabling true mobile broadband service with unprecedented data rates, superior mobility support, and low round-trip latency.
Trillium LTE (Long Term Evolution) software addresses LTE Femtocells (Home eNodeB) and pico / macro eNodeBs as well as the Evolved Packet Core (EPC) Mobility Management Entity (MME), Serving Gateway (SWG), Evolved Packet Data Gateway (ePDG), etc. These standards-based LTE protocols allow customers to rapidly develop LTE infrastructure to compete for early design wins in the dynamic LTE marketplace.
Trillium 3G LTE (4G wireless) solutions meet the unique requirements of Network Equipment Providers (NEPs), including:
- Comprehensive protocol support from LTE Femtocells to the EPC
- Standards-based protocols starting with the latest 3GPP Rel-8 standards for the E-UTRA 36 series specifications
- Pre-integrated software to simplify development and enable more focus on application development
- Reference applications for key LTE interfaces including LTE-Uu, S1, S6, S7, S10, X2, etc.
- Multi-threaded stacks optimized for multi-core processing architectures, including fast path modules for critical data plane protocols like eGTP
- Experienced Professional Services for rapid integration and full platform design and development support