Huawei's goals are to to meet all, long-term performance requirements for mobile broadband while helping operators reduce costs on multiple levels.
Huawei is to be one of the first wave to issue LTE commercial solutions and products to keep ahead of 1st Tier of LTE. Huawei successfully concluded numerous LTE field tests and trials with Vodafone,China mobile,Softbank and other world's leading operators. The peak data rate on the downlink reaches 173 Mbps, which sets a new record in terms of wireless transmission peak data rate, and the data rate on the uplink is 84Mbps.
Supports Smooth Migration from GSM/UMTS/TD-SCDMA/CDMA to LTE
- Unified BTS platform for GSM/UMTS/TD-SCDMA/CDMA and LTE
- Huawei LTE eNode B is developed based on UMTS mature platform to guarantee the high maturity
Design with Leading SON solution and E2E all IP technology
- Industry's first to realize features of SON such as ANR ,MRO, Alarm correlation report ,NHC (Network Health Checking)
- Provides advanced ALL-IP competitive edge due to the mature IP technologies in 2G/3G and rich experiences about IP RAN/IP BSS projects.
- Perfect synchronization solution such as Sync Ethernet, 1588V2, private Clock over IP