Nokia Siemens Networks
The way forward for mobile connectivity is Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology. With LTE, CSPs can provide mobile broadband at the speeds that consumers demand, while cutting costs and keeping up profits.
Our product and service portfolio contains a full end-to-end solution for LTE/SAE networks. We have been pioneering the field and aim to provide the lowest cost per megabyte compared to other solutions, as well as the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Complete end-to-end solution, including our unique network management system NetAct
- The fastest LTE network deployment with the field-proven BTS hardware
- LTE on a fully commercially available platform launched in Feb 2008
- First to demonstrate LTE multiuser field trial in urban environment with peak rate of 173 MB/s in Dec 2007
- First to demonstrate LTE technology with data speeds of 160 MB/s, already in 2006
- Low footprint and reduced energy consumption with Flexi BTS
- Estimated 26% CAPEX savings thanks to low installation costs
- Field proven core network elements built on high-performance industry standard platforms
- Fast and secure network and service introduction with our unique NetAct management system
- Estimated 10% increase in staff efficiency with combined NetAct and Self-Organizing Network functionalities