Leveraging our latest OFDM platforms, the Motorola LTE portfolio will offer a smooth migration for both 3GPP and 3GPP2 operators. Motorolaâ€™s LTE solution will provide operators with a reliable and leading edge end-to-end solution for their next generation mobile broadband networks.
As a leader in 4G deployments and innovation, Motorolaâ€™s LTE products enable the delivery of Broadband Everywhere.
- eNodeB LTE Wireless Broadband Radio (WBR 500r) - Motorolaâ€™s LTE eNodeB Wireless Broadband Radio (WBR 500r) delivers compelling and profitable services to subscribers
- SON (Self-Organizing Network) - Motorolaâ€™s Self Organizing Network (SON) is designed to reduce operating costs by simplifying the management of the LTE network.
- Motorola's Wireless Broadband Core LTE Mobility Management Entity (WBC 700 MME)
- Wireless Broadband Core Serving Gateway (WBC 700 S-GW) and Packet Gateway (WBC 700 P-GW)
- LTE - Long Term Evolution Brochure - Download PDF
- Motorola LTE Self Organising Networks - Download PDF