Ericsson has introduced the industryâ€™s most advanced Evolved Packet Core portfolio. It complies with standards and adds the new functionality to existing Ericsson packet core products, through simple software upgrades.
- This minimizes capital expenditure and ensures a smooth migration to the new core network architecture.
- The portfolio includes the following nodes:
- Mobile Packet Gateway (GGSN-MPG)
- Converged Packet Gateway (CPG)
- Mobility Management Entity (SGSN-MME)
- Service-Aware Policy Controller (SAPC)
The Mobile Packet Gateway is suitable for operators with an installed base of Ericsson GGSNs, and very large numbers of subscribers. The Converged Packet Gateway addresses the new converged broadband segment.
Learn more about Evolved Packet Core
Learn about LTE Radio Access Network Products